Once again, another member of the Updenkelder family decides to jump on the "Blog-waggon". This blog was SUPPOSED to be more of a "photo-journalistic" approach to blogging, since I am very addicted to my Canon DSLR. However, it hasnt seen much use in recent months. Thanks for tuning in! :)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

4th of July excitement

So this year my genius mother (I wondered where I got it...) decided to rent the Fireside Room at the Embarcadero in Newport to enjoy good company and good fireworks! For those who are not familiar with Newport, this is the view from the room!



A few drinks, a few friends, and a few pictures. Overall a very relaxing and enjoyable 4th. Enjoy photography by Matt and Jess :)

Visit my Gallery to see the rest






2 Comments:

Blogger MomUp said...

yay, I love fireworks...

5:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice faux toes!

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home