Once again, another member of the Updenkelder family decides to jump on the "Blog-waggon". This blog was SUPPOSED to be more of a "photo-journalistic" approach to blogging, since I am very addicted to my Canon DSLR. However, it hasnt seen much use in recent months. Thanks for tuning in! :)

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka!

After much anticipation, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was unveiled last night at the Lloyd Center Theater. Let me tell you, if you are a Johnny Depp fan (who is not??), then you MUST see this movie. Creepy, humorous, blunt and awkward; Johnny Depp was simply amazing! If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto. loved it!

one of my favorite lines:
"[pause].....mumbling!"

i have to see it again.

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home