Once again, another member of the Updenkelder family decides to jump on the "Blog-waggon". This blog was SUPPOSED to be more of a "photo-journalistic" approach to blogging, since I am very addicted to my Canon DSLR. However, it hasnt seen much use in recent months. Thanks for tuning in! :)

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!


For those of you who are not "in the know"... I have been volunteered to cook the Thanksgiving day Turkey for my family. My mom, dad, aunt, uncle and I will be sharing this holiday at my house in Portland.

I decided to try something new and soak my tukey in brine prior to cooking. Wish me luck lol!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my beloved viewers :)

2 Comments:

Blogger j said...

wish i coulda been there! can't wait 'til christmas!!!

1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice turkey Matt :) thanks for letting me come over.
-R

9:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home