Once again, another member of the Updenkelder family decides to jump on the "Blog-waggon". This blog was SUPPOSED to be more of a "photo-journalistic" approach to blogging, since I am very addicted to my Canon DSLR. However, it hasnt seen much use in recent months. Thanks for tuning in! :)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One last time to enjoy the sun!

Last weekend (23rd - 25th) I spent the weekend at Camp Sherman with my parents. I took the day off of work on Friday so I could spend more time in the woods!

We had a GREAT time drinking beer and sitting around the camp fire. In the mornings, my dad and I drove around the wilderness looking for deer / elk, of course we saw a very limited amount from the comforts of the truck :)

This picture (above) is of the head of the Metolious River. The entire river is underground up to this point, and the river just seems to materialize from no where. Mount Jefferson can be seen in the background.

Highlight of the trip: We played scrabble after a few glasses of wine... it got to the point where Dad had his head-lamp on and my mother and I were forced to use the lantern.

Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home