Once again, another member of the Updenkelder family decides to jump on the "Blog-waggon". This blog was SUPPOSED to be more of a "photo-journalistic" approach to blogging, since I am very addicted to my Canon DSLR. However, it hasnt seen much use in recent months. Thanks for tuning in! :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Weekend Double-Header

Well not really... I have just been lazy (errr busy) so I haven't done my usual weekend summaries.

8-9 through 8-11

I went up to Washington to Jessica's (good friend from the dorms sophomore year) parent's Blueberry farm. They were having an open house and it was a GREAT party! Saturday morning we went for a hike to a waterfall near the farm and the afternoon found us skeet shooting in the fields behind the house. We all slept in tents (errr passed out in) and woke up the next morning, drank a few cups of coffee and headed back to Portland.

LAST weekend

Friday night Jess and I hung out since she had to be in Portland anyway for Lion King the next day. Saturday I made dinner for Mark and Turner. We had marinated venison covered in flour and flash fried until golden brown. We also made a conconction of garlic break with butter, hamburger buns and garlic powder... It was ummmm... interesting... The venison was GREAT but the garlic bread was a BIT too salty for my tastes. However, the dinner was so good that I made it last night as well for Nick, Jess and Turner. Sunday morning it was NFL time! I watched the first games and then headed to Multnomah falls with Tina. Apparently she had to take a group of people there this week and wanted to make sure she knew where and when to go. It was a leisurely drive out 84 and on the way back we took the historical highway through Troutdale. I was back in time for the 5:30 kickoff of the 3rd game! Had a couple margaritas at Tina's with her and her mom and assisted in some furniture "enhancements" in her new place. At half-time I drove back home and my roommates and I watched Sahara (I highly recommend it)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home