Once again, another member of the Updenkelder family decides to jump on the "Blog-waggon". This blog was SUPPOSED to be more of a "photo-journalistic" approach to blogging, since I am very addicted to my Canon DSLR. However, it hasnt seen much use in recent months. Thanks for tuning in! :)

Monday, August 22, 2005

Wedding fun! (Round 2!)

So this weekend added another wedding notch to my belt. Congrats to Hans and Janell! family friend's daughter got married on Saturday and we had the rehearsal dinner on Friday night. From left to right, Jennifer, Jenni, Jolee, Krista, Johnny, Janell and me. We have grown up together from Ski trips to sunriver, to wild outings in Mexico.

Part of the rehearsal dinner ceremony was a 4-man scramble at Salishan golf course. I played the course a few times in high-school, but it recently underwent a renovation and Peter Jacobsen completely revamped the course. It was beautiful!

We made especially good friends with the beverage cart lady, ordering 6-8 beers at a time, every few holes. Just the way I like to play golf! Drinks were great, dinner was great, slide show was great, company was great. I had a great time!

Saturday, I headed to the wedding site around 1pm. It was about an hour drive from Newport, but the drive itself was relaxing. This is a picture of the site. Lots of green grass and nice weather! Not to mention kegs of beer! I got to see a bunch of people that I hadn't seen in ages and all in all, it was a fun event. I stayed in the parents trailer and woke up the next morning to take my sister and her fiance back to the airport :(


Sunday, after a long day of driving, I arrived home and went for a quick hour workout downtown. After I got done, Nick and I went to a movie (4 Brothers). It was awesome! Highly recommended! In bed by 9:30 and up by 6:30am... and so starts another week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home