Once again, another member of the Updenkelder family decides to jump on the "Blog-waggon". This blog was SUPPOSED to be more of a "photo-journalistic" approach to blogging, since I am very addicted to my Canon DSLR. However, it hasnt seen much use in recent months. Thanks for tuning in! :)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I quit my job!

Yes I know this may sound like a bad thing... but it's really not!

I haven't been this happy for some time... It's amazing how much better you feel when you don't HATE getting up in the morning, and all you can think about over the weekend is having to go back in to work.

What am I going to do?

Good question! I will be going back to school to get my MBA from most likely PSU. Strategic Consulting is in my horizon. As for a job now? Well I have a couple potential options... none of them very concrete yet (considering I quit on Friday).

I am in preliminary discussions with a Consulting firm in LA (about 2 miles from LAX...) that said I could start Monday at 8am... obviously a decision to move in LA would take more time than that, but I will have more information from them on Monday. I could potentially go back to Percipio, if something was open. Who knows?

All I know is that I am very happy with my decision and can't wait to see what happens next week. So many jobs, so little time :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm really happy for you that you have so many options and have quit something that you hate. But what's up with never calling me for the entire week that you were in Newport? I'm feeling neglected!
-Ellen

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home