Once again, another member of the Updenkelder family decides to jump on the "Blog-waggon". This blog was SUPPOSED to be more of a "photo-journalistic" approach to blogging, since I am very addicted to my Canon DSLR. However, it hasnt seen much use in recent months. Thanks for tuning in! :)

Friday, August 12, 2005

Random Fred Meyer Mishaps...

So I assume if you are reading this, then you are well aware that I can start my Jeep with my keychain... while somewhat pointless, this feature REALLY never gets old. On to my story!

So I went to Fred Meyer last night to return my Coleman blow up bed (small hole) and I was walking out following 2 kids close to my age. The female look to be a bit on the trashy side, but somewhat cute. The male had a CHEAP shirt and a CHEAP tie on, indicating that he might work at Fred Meyer, but I wasn't sure. Anyways... I was about 10 yards behind them watching them walk to their red Honda Civic. Just as the male approached my car, he peered inside and proceeded to give the one arm solute (f*** you) to my car. I was extremely confused since he hadn't even seen me yet... I can only assume he was peeved at the SUV, or maybe the tinted windows? Well JUST as I saw this all take place... I pushed the old "red button" on my keychain. "VROOOM" roared the V8 and homeboy in the tie jumped. It took him a second to figure out what was going on, and he finally managed to look back at me. I gave him a "sucks for you" smile, gave a quick glance to his girlfriend (who by now was looking at me as well), hopped in the car and made my exit... laughing hysterically the entire time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe a more appropriate comment for you is mishap. Random is not entirely accurate.

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home